Phase 3: Safer-at-Home Order
During Phase 3 of North Carolina's Safer-at-Home Order, we continue to serve customers through all remote and in-person channels, including our:
- Banking offices
- Online, Mobile and Telephone Banking
The safety and health of our employees, customers and community is our foremost concern. The following enhanced measures are in place at each of our banking offices:
- Face coverings are required, including for children age 5 and older.
- Markers on the floor indicating the recommended six-foot separation.
- Plexiglass partitions at each teller station.
- Frequent disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces throughout the day in addition to our regular daily office cleanings.
- Frequent employee hand washing and sanitizing.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for customer.
As we have been throughout the pandemic, we remain ready to serve you.